Big Radio Spain had a Live telephone interview with Sarah Jane Morris, the British Consul on Wednesday the 9th October and some of the items discussed were how Ex-Pats can prepare for the upcoming Brexit were:-
1. Ensure your passport has a minimum of 6 months after the 31st October

2. Exchange your UK driving License for a Spanish one

3. Check your entitlement to healthcare with your SIP Card, The EHIC will continue to be valid as long as a reciprocal agreement between the UK and Spanish Government is reached.

4. Apply for Residencia. There has been difficulty in getting appointments for Residencia, however you will have up to 21 months to obtain it.

If you would like yo know more you can get the official information from the UK Government at

Share this:

Like this:

Like Loading...
%d bloggers like this:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.